Friday, September 21, 2012

Shoes, They Always Fit! Vintage - Shoes!

We all love shoes, right? Personally, my shoe collection borders on the ridiculous and I know I'm not alone!

http://www.gfxtra.com/photoshop/psd-sources/73670-clipart-vintage-shoes.html

What's not to love? After all, it doesn't matter if you gained or lost five pounds, or if you're having a bad hair day or if you're bloated. Shoes still fit, they are easy to change and can add the perfect finishing touch to an outfit.

Now I love new shoes as much as the next girl, but I also love vintage shoes, for all of the reasons listed above, plus, they're vintage! Original, unique, well made and part of history, all the reasons vintage rocks.

With no further ado, here are some super cute vintage shoes and some ideas on how to wear them!

Super cute Vintage Mary Jane style Kenneth Cole - 1980's







http://051289.blogspot.com/2008_06_01_archive.html



















Vintage Gold Brocade Pumps


















Vintage 50s Turquoise Satin Pump














chictopia.com






A funky way to wear a pair of vintage oxford inspired heels!




Vintage 80's Riding Boots





chictopia.com
Vintage booties with pointy toes add a fun touch to this long baby-doll dress and baggy cardigan.










Vintage Rockabilly Style Oxfords
chictopia.com




Vintage shoes, add some to your wardrobe and see where it leads!




For the vintage shoes shown here (where the photos aren't credited to others) and many more are or will be available soon from my Etsy Store! Feel free to contact me if you want to know about a featured item that isn't listed yet.


In my travels I act as a vintage and antique detective frequently, so if you're searching for something in particular, I can help!

www.VintageLifeandDesign.etsy.com

Email:  shelleysvintagelife@yahoo.com

Like us on Facebook: Vintage Life & Design
Follow us on Pinterest: shelleysvintage
Follow us on Twitter: shelleysvintagelife

No comments: