Friday, September 14, 2012

Photo Shoot

So sorry it's been longer than I intended without updating, but these shots from the photo shoot are totally worth the wait!


Models

 Today is all about the photo shoot last Sunday, I'm going to share a few sneak peek photos. I'm shifting how I post stuff a bit on my website. Instead of trying to get models for all the clothes, I'm going to get a few cool shots, post them here, on Tumblr, Stumbleupon and Pinterest and just put up photos of the clothes I take myself.

The good part is, we get to have some totally awesome shots that I could never do myself. The downside, well, I am not a great photographer so the shots I take aren't nearly as good. Building my business is a constant evolution, so we'll see how it goes!

Without further ado, here are some of the awesome photos taken by James Bradbury. I am so lucky to know so many gorgeous girls who are willing to model for me! They're all really smart and talented too and great to work with! What you can't see in any of these shots because the girls are fantastic is that they were getting munched by mosquitoes the entire time!


Tessie in an early 1960's party dress



Tegan & Natalie, both wearing 1950's Prom Dresses





































Brynn in a 1940's Dress & Hat

All five girls during the shoot.


Tegan, 50's Formal





















Natalie, 50's Formal



























Amy, in a gorgeous late 70's - early 80's Formal Dress


























































Thanks for stopping by! All dresses are or will be available at my store, along with all sorts of other fabulous vintage clothing, vintage jewelry, vintage accessories and more!


www.VintageLifeandDesign.etsy.com

Email:  shelleysvintagelife@yahoo.com

Like us on Facebook: Vintage Life & Design
Follow us on Pinterest: shelleysvintage
Follow us on Twitter: shelleysvintagelife


Anytime you're searching for the perfect vintage or antique item, I can help! My vintage and antique detecting skills are top-notch, so if you're looking for something special, let me know!


Anytime you're inspired, send in a photo of how you wear vintage to the email below, you might just find your look featured in an upcoming blog post!


















No comments: