Friday, November 18, 2011

Back on Track

So, I was doing great, working my butt off and right on schedule to get my site up and going on time. Then, I agreed to do costumes for the high school musical. What was I thinking? Talk about plans derailed – I have literally done nothing but breaking down costumes and organizing for the past week. 

Which means, that I now have to really, really work hard to get this up and going. A friend of mine who owns a photography studio, Richard Lim photography in Howell, MI for anyone in the area looking for a good photographer! He has kindly offered to do my first round of photos, at his studio! How awesome is that? They will turn out much better than mine, no doubt!

This is fabulous in and of itself, but it is also forcing me to get back on track. So, costumes are going to be relegated to 15 – 20 hours a week instead of 60. The other 40 have to be spent on work! 
This is the problem and advantage to owning your own business – you can set your own schedule. Obviously I’m going to have to get a little better at prioritizing!

No comments: